Estimator: Commercial Drywall/Acoustical Ceilings:
Jacobson & Company, Inc. is seeking a Commercial Drywall/Acoustical Ceiling Estimator
Our Mailing Address is: Jacobson & Company, Inc. P.O. Box 511
1079 East Grand Street Elizabeth, NJ 07207-0511
- Thoroughly review and understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Prepare detailed quantity take-offs using On-Screen.
- Translate take-offs into detailed cost estimates using Quick-Bid.
- Secure project specific material pricing from vendors.
- Analyzing project schedules and identify how they impact project costs.
- Communicate with clients regarding specific scope requirements.
- Prepare project cost proposals/presentations and participate in the scope review process.
- Coordinate the transfer of information on secured projects into the construction phase.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. (Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a drywall/acoustical ceiling estimator in the New York Metropolitan Area including New Jersey.
- Proficient in On-Screen Take-off and Quick Bid.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in order to meet mandatory deadlines.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Bonus Plan.
- 401k Plan.
Qualified candidates should email their resume to the attention of Mark Duffy: firstname.lastname@example.org