JACOBSON & COMPANY, INC.
Jacobson & Company, Inc. has been an integral part of the New York and New Jersey area construction scene for over 130 years. At the outset (1889), Jacobson specialized in ornamental plaster ceilings, but moved on to acoustical ceilings and drywall construction as styles and systems changed. See A Short History of Jacobson & Company, Inc.
Today the Company is known and admired for superb craftsmanship, old fashioned service, and a productive field force that is dedicated to meeting our customers most demanding schedules.
- ACOUSTICAL CEILINGS
- SPECIALTY CEILINGS
- ROUGH CARPENTRY
- OSHA PROTECTION
Major projects span a broad spectrum, and include:
- Office Interiors: Citigroup World Headquarters, Google – 111 Eighth Ave, Time Warner Headquarters Relocation, Coach, Bank of China, and NY Times Headquarters
- Cultural and Entertainment: Whitney Museum of American Art, Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center Observatory, Lincoln Center Julliard / Alice Tully Hall, and Peloton Studios
- Retail and Restaurant: Apple Flagship Store, Hudson Yards Retail Podium, Macy's Herald Square, Market Hall and Dining Terrace at Brookfield Place, Rainbow Room, and Lincoln Center Restaurant
- Sports: Madison Square Garden, Yankee Stadium, Spiro Sports Center at Wagner College, Charter School Gymnasiums, and Major League Baseball Headquarters
- Healthcare: NY Presbyterian David Koch Hospital, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Mt. Sinai / St Luke's Design Build, and NYU Hospital Kimmel Pavilion
- Education: CUNY – New York City College of Technology, Stuyvesant High School, Fiterman Hall, Crown Heights Charter School, and KIPP Charter School
- Residential / Hotel: West Village Residences at Greenwich Lane, Grand Hyatt – 42nd Street, The Laurel
The Company is currently managed by a member of the family's fifth generation, Thomas D. Jacobson, Chairman and CEO.