We re-imagined safety management at Jacobson. Our proactive program fosters a work environment where safety is not an afterthought—it is an integral part of our operating procedures. We strive for excellence in our accident prevention. We collaborate with our vendors, subcontractors and customers to engender a safe working environment.
Our program is supervised by Patrick Oates, Executive Vice President and our Safety Manger. Components of our Program include:
- Employee training & certification (OSHA 10, OSHA 30, much more)
- Employee safety awards
- Quarterly audits by outside loss control representatives
- Quarterly company-wide inspection of all equipment by equipment manager
- 3rd party company-wide inspection of all fall arrest equipment
- Weekly Tool Box Talks
- Project specific Health and Safety Plans
- Project specific Job Hazard Analysis and Task Hazard Analysis
Question? Please contact Patrick Oates.